Sunday, December 9, 2012

NOTD: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear The Real Teal and Wet N Wild Fergie Hollywood Walk Of Fame

 I've got a new NOTD post. And this is a good one too. I'm a huge fan of turquoise/aqua/teal colors on my nails, so naturally I loved this nail look that I went with!



This is definitely a look I will be repeating, because I LOVE it!!!!

   




Wet N Wild Fergie Hollywood Walk of Fame, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear The Real Teal, Pure Ice My Wonderland

I love the idea of Wet N Wild Fergie's Hollywood Walk of Fame, the stars are so much fun for an accent nail. I just have one little issue with this polish, it is very hard to get the stars on your nails without getting tons of clear polish with them. Other than that I love it. When I used this polish I got some of the stars on the brush and then used a pair of tweezers to put the stars on my nails. It was really easy and it also made it so I could put the stars wherever I wanted on my nail. You can find this polish at RiteAid, Walgreens, CVS and other drugstores that carry Wet N Wild. It retails for about $3.49.


There are tons of positive reviews out there about this next polish Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear The Real Teal and I would have to agree with them. The Real Teal is a teal/aqua/turquoise with a nice shimmer effect. There is no glitter in this polish, just a shimmery reflective quality that is quite nice. The consistency of this polish is really good. At first it seems to be really thick but it applies very nicely with full coverage in 2 coats. You can find this at most drugstores for around $3.

The last step in this nail look was Pure Ice My Wonderland which I think is my favorite part of this look, I'm sure that's because it's a GLITTER. My wonderland is a bright turquoise/aqua fine glitter that is very dense. I only needed two light coats to get a very intense coverage of glitter. This is a great polish especially for $1.99 found at Walmart (I'm not sure if you can find them anywhere else).  



(Outdoor Shade)



(Outside Direct Sunlight)



(Indoors Natural light)

That's all for now, but don't worry those stars will be popping up a lot more in future NOTD posts. Have a great rest of your weekend! Only 17 days until Christmas! :)

Bye Bye 
xoxo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment