Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Monday Questionnaire December 3rd 2012

It's that time again for another Monday questionnaire. Woohoo! My view at work is very festive as of today since all the xmas decorations are being put up! LOVE IT


1) Mood
    
     Indifferent. I just don't really know how I feel right now, I am too tired I guess

2) If you were offered $80 Million to never watch or follow sports ever again,  would you take it?

       I want to say yes, but i really don't think I would be able to do it, I love watching sports and getting into the games it's so much fun!

3) What is your favorite drugstore eye shadow?

     This is an easy one. L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadows, hands down, these shadows are amazing! I own every single color released in the U.S. including all the limited edition colors. lol



4) Current Nail Polish
    
     I'm going to keep it a secret, if you wanna know check my NOTD post tomorrow. 

5) If you had to choose: Old Grinch or New Grinch?

     That's a hard one because I love them both! But if I had to choose I would say New Grinch, I've seen it at least 50 times. It's my second fave xmas movie after Home Alone.

 (Source: IMDB)
 
6) What is the perfume you are currently loving?

     I'm going to break the rules and choose two, because I can. Roberto Cavalli and Bath and Body Works new forever Red! These two are amazing, but not together, i somehow wore both today, it was NASTY!



 (Source:Sephora and Bath and Body Works)


7) Current Outfit

     Jeans, comfy striped tan and white 3/4 tee, brown target combat boots, forever 21 black statement necklace

8) What is the one beauty product that you can not live without? 

     Mascara. It makes a huge difference

9) Do you ski or snowboard?

    Both actually. I haven't done either in a few years since I no longer live near the snow (thank god). I learned to ski when I was 2 and did race team and all that and then when I was about 9 I wanted to be cool and learn how to snowboard lol

10) Weekly Goals

       Hang up all the Christmas lights and get a tree!

 (Source:Google)

I would love to hear your answers to these questions, so copy and paste them in the comments with your answers! Peace Out!

Bye Bye
xoxo Ashley

1) Mood 
2) If you were offered $80 Million to never watch or follow sports ever again,  would you take it?
3) What is your favorite drugstore eye shadow?
4) Current Nail Polish
5) If you had to choose: Old Grinch or New Grinch?
6) What is the perfume you are currently loving?
7) Current Outfit
8) What is the one beauty product that you can not live without? 
9) Do you ski or snowboard?
10) Weekly Goals


No comments:

Post a Comment