Thursday, December 20, 2012

Monday Questionnaire: December 17th, 2012

So I know that it's actually Thursday not Monday, but I have had zero time to work on my blog this week so I thought I would do this even though it's the wrong day. This is my blog so I can do whatever I want, right? I'm living dangerously since according to the Mayans tomorrow is the end of the world. Lol

My Creeper cat!  

 1) Current Mood

        Exhausted. Work is cray cray right now with the holidays, can't wait for it to end so I can relax a bit, and have more time to work on my blog.

2) What are your plans for Xmas this year?

     I will be working most of Xmas day unfortunately but I get the Xmas night and the next day to spend with my family.

3) What is your favorite eyeliner for the water line?

     L'Oreal Carbon Black Infallible eyeliner, is the ONLY one I have tried that hasn't smudged on my contacts. 

(Image credit: Drugstore.com)


4) Current Nail Polish

     Julie G limited edition holiday collection Under Mistletoe and Orly Flash Glam Effects Monster Mash

5) What are your favorite type of Holiday decorations?

     I would definitely have to say Lights, I love to see all the house's lit up everywhere. The colored ones are my fav.

6) What is your favorite holiday candle scent?

      Winter Candy Apple from Bath and Body Works

(Image credit: bathandbodyworks.com)

 7) Current Outfit 
   
      Black Converse, khaki pants, white t-shirt and red button up sweater! ( I was at work earlier)

8) What is the one winter accessory that you cannot live without?

     Scarves. They keep you warm and they add something extra to any outfit.

9) What is your ideal holiday makeup look?

     For Xmas I would have to say a bold red lip with a nice shimmery neutral eye, and for New Year's it would be lots of silver and glitter on the eye and light berry or pink lip.

10) Weekly Goals

       My only goal is to survive this weekend at work!


Since I will be extremely busy these next few days, I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, I would love to read your answers, so copy and past the questions below in the comments section! :)





 1) Current Mood
 2) What are your plans for Xmas this year?
 3) What is your favorite eyeliner for the water line?
 4) Current Nail Polish
 5) What are your favorite type of Holiday decorations?
 6) What is your favorite holiday candle scent?
 7) Current Outfit
 8) What is the one winter accessory that you cannot live without?
 9) What is your ideal holiday makeup look?
 10) Weekly Goals

      

No comments:

Post a Comment