Monday, December 3, 2012

NEW L'Oreal Colour Riche Eyeshadow Review

About a week ago I did a post on my Walgreens Haul, which included the new L'Oreal Colour Riche Eyeshadows. As I mentioned before I was SOOOOOO ecstatic and couldn't believe my eyes when I found them. I have used the 4 that I bought a few times and I am ready to review them!


So as I mentioned in my last post I found these at Walgreens and they were around $8 each. I think that is a little pricey, but I know that once they land at CVS , RiteAid, Etc they won't be as pricey. For some reason Walgreens prices are so much higher than other drugstores. They were BOGO 50% off when I picked them up so it wasn't so bad. 


Blue Haute Couture 211.
 Frosty Aqua Teal, Frosty Soft Pink, Shimmery Bright Navy Blue, Shimmery Dark Navy Almost Black

 (Outside Direct Sun)

(Indoor Lighting)


Neon Skirt 313
 Frosty Yellow Gold, Frosty White, Matte Neon Aqua, Frosty Hot Magenta

(Outdoor Direct Sun)

(Indoor Lighting)


Rose For Romance 105
Frosty Mauvy Rose, Frosty Nudey Pink, Frosty Taupe, Shimmery Chocolate Brown

(Outdoor Direct Sun)

(Indoor Lighting)


So Over It!
Frosty Coppery Gold, Frosty White, Shimmery Plum Purple, Shimmery Black

(Outdoor Direct Sun)

(Indoor Lighting)

On to what I think of these shadows! I think they are pretty darn good! I used each of them at least once so far. I think that these are a nice improvement over the previous shadows. The texture of these shadows is very nice and initially I thought there would be a lot of fallout because of how soft they were, but there was hardly any. They were also very easy to blend, very easy to work with . Blue Haute Couture was the easiest to work with for some reason.

I used these with a primer every time. The longest I had these shadows on for was about 10 hours and I saw no creasing or fading which is a huge plus. I have hooded eyelids so creasing is a common issue I have. 

I am not a huge fan of the packaging however. I was very surprised after seeing pics online and then actually seeing these in person, they looked much fancier in the pics. I think they look a bit cheap. They are very compact and small thought which I do really like. 

Overall I think these are great for a drugstore Eyeshadow, great job L'Oreal. These don't compare to the L'Oreal Infallible Eye shadows, which I think are the BEST Drugstore shadows out there. But the Infallible Eye shadows are in a league of their own. I am looking forward to these being released in more colors for me to experiment with. :)

Bye Bye
xoxo Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment