Monday, December 17, 2012

NOTD: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Snow Globe (New Formulation) and Essie's To But Or Not Too Buy Review

I am COMPLETELY in love with one of these two nail polishes! If you want to know which one it is then keep reading and I promise I will tell you!



I picked both of these polishes up about a week ago at CVS. The Sally Hansen Polish was in an end cap display, the new nail headquarters which popping up at select CVS locations. To see a picture of the display click here . The Essie polish was in a limited edition summer display that I know it was not part of. It was actually part of the Essie Navigate Her Spring 2012 collection, so I am guessing it was just lying around somewhere in the back and it got put out on the floor.


I was extremely excited when I found out Sally Hansen was re-doing their Complete Salon Manicure Polishes. I already have a lot of these polishes and I LOVE them. I was starting to get bored with their selection of colors since I already have all of the ones that I want, so YAY for new colors. 

Snow Globe is the first one that caught my eye when I saw the display at CVS. I am a sucker for these type of clear/iridescent glitters. This one has different size glitter particles in a clear base and applied very nicely over the Essie polish. I'm not sure if it was because of the color I put it over or not but this is one of the most amazing polishes I have ever used. I will be using it over other colors in the near future to see if it looks just as Gorgeous! You can find Snow Globe at CVS and Walgreens(these are the only two places I have seen it) for about $8.

So now that you know which polish I am completely obsessed with, lol, let me tell you about the other. Essie To Buy Or Not To Buy is a pale lavender with very teeny tiny blue glitter flecks in it. It looks absolutely beautiful in the bottle. Unfortunately you do not get the same effect when you apply it to your nails. I still like this color though and with Snow Globe over it it's PERFECT. You can find To Buy Or Not To Buy online for around $8.

After I completed my nail look I kept looking at it and all I could think about was snow. It just seemed like a Winter Wonderland on my nails. 


(Outdoor Shade)



(Outdoor direct sunlight)


(Indoor Natural Light)

I am going to make an effort to post on my blog more this week since I went a whole week with no posts! :0 8 days til XMAS!

Bye Bye
xoxo Ashley 


No comments:

Post a Comment