Thursday, January 3, 2013

Buxom Time To Shine Lip Gloss Set Review & Swatch(Limited Edition)

I recently tried out a Buxom Lip Gloss in the Superstars set from Sephora. I have seen so many Youtube gurus talk about them and always rave about how much they love them. I finally see what all the hype is about, these are some pretty awesome glosses. 




After using the Buxom gloss I got in the Sephora set for a while I decided that I needed MORE. Of course I did right? lol Anyways i saw this wonderful little set on Sephora's website and it was of course sold out so i checked my local Sephora store. No luck there either. I asked one of the girls who works there and she said that they had been sold out of them for a long time and she didn't think they were getting any more. :( Well lucky for me I went in a few weeks later to buy some Christmas gifts and guess what caught my eye as soon as I walked in. Yep that's right, the Buxom Time To Shine Set.

This set is a very reasonably priced at $29 ($54 value) and can be found at Sephora. I like sets like this because I never use a full product up especially lip gloss, and I am a huge fan of mini things, they are soooo cute.This set includes six mini glosses, 2 Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish (sheer) in Sugar & Katie, 2 Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish (Diamond) in Gina & April and 2 Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Creams in Berry Blast and White Russian. Each mini contains 0.07 Fl. Oz. of product. A full size Buxom Lip Gloss contains 0.15 Fl. Oz. of product. So the mini's are little less than half the size.

First up are the Lip Polish (sheer).....





 Lip Polish (Diamond)....





And finally Lip Creams.....







Here are some swatches...

(Sugar, Katie, Gina, April, Berry Blast, White Russian)

(Sugar, Katie, Gina, April, Berry Blast, White Russian)

(Sugar, Katie, Gina, April, Berry Blast, White Russian)

(Sugar, Katie, Gina, April, Berry Blast, White Russian)

Application is very easy with these, they have a doe foot applicator that is easy to work with and just the right amount of product comes out. If you are not a fan of tingly minty lip gloss then you won't like these, I however am a huge fan of that. The gloss it's self is very smooth and not sticky at all.
 
 These are some of the best Lip glosses I have tried and if I ever run out of these six I can definitely see myself buying more, however I almost NEVER make if through a whole product before it goes bad. If you can get your hands on this set I highly recommend it, if not a full size tube costs $19 at Sephora and is worth the price.


Bye Bye 
xoxo Ashley



1 comment:

  1. I have visited this blog first time and i got a lot of informative data from here which is quiet helpful for me indeed..


    Lip Gloss Palette

    ReplyDelete