Sunday, November 25, 2012

NOTD: Essie Butler Please Review

It's been a few days since my last post, I know, but I have been WAY too busy working, hanging out with my sister and working. Oh did I mention WORKING! So as much as I wanted to keep up with the everyday posting, it was damn near impossible. I am still recovering from the lack of sleep from the past few days, but I'm here with another NOTD, because we all know, and if you don't you do now, that i paint my nails way too often!





This is Essie Butler Please and it is from their Holiday 2012 collection. This is almost an exact dupe for Sally Hansen Pacific Blue, which is one of the most amazing blue's EVER. Butler Please is a tad bit darker than Pacific Blue. I wish I could say that I love this polish, but I just can't. The consistency of this polish is a pain in the butt, it applies pretty thick and goopy. However I really think that the color is worth the trouble and you only need 2 coats to reach full opacity. This polish retails for about $8 at Target, RiteAid, Walgreens and Ulta.


On my ring finger/accent nail I have Sinful Colors Faceted, It's a really pretty glitter top coat with blue, purple, green and the tinsely things! lol I found this at Rite Aid $1.99, I also saw it at Walgreens the other day, and I think its limited edition. I really like the consistency of this glitter, it went on very smooth and even. This is a new favorite glitter, for sure!




If you like this color, or love it like i do I say it's worth the $8. But to be honest I think that Sally Hansen's Pacific blue is cheaper, WAY better consistency and I like the color just a teeny bit more! So really you should skip this and go get SH Pacific Blue unless you already have it of course!


Bye Bye
xoxo Ashley






No comments:

Post a Comment