Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday Questionnaire December 10th 2012

Another week has come and gone and it is time again for the Monday Questionnaire, I'm excited and I know you are too. lol First I wanted to share a picture from the other night of the amazing sunset, picture does NOT do it justice! But I promise you it was awesome!



1. Mood

      Tired. I am always tired these days, I guess that's what 2 jobs does to you lol

2. What Spring 2013 collection are you most excited for?

     Well there are two items that are making me insane trying to find them! L'Oreal Shine Caresse lip gloss (YSL Lip stain Dupe?) and the NEW Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo Metal 


 (Source: Google)

3. What is your favorite Christmas Book/Story?

       The Polar Express



4. Current Nail

     Essie To Buy Or Not To Buy and Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Snow Globe (NOTD post coming soon)

5. If you could buy any car, money was no object what would it be?

     Audi S5 Convertible in White with tan leather interior


6. What is your favorite type of nail polish glitter/cream/ shimmer/jelly etc?

    Glitter of course, except when it comes to taking it off it can be such a pain in the butt.

7. Current Outfit

    My fav gray sweats from Target and a coral Roxy sweatshirt

8. What is your favorite Christmas tradition? 

     It is really a tradition anymore, but when we were little my sisters and I used to get to open one present on Christmas eve. It was so exciting!

9.  Uggs, Yay or Nay?

     Yay for sure I live in my FAKE Uggs from Costco during the cooler months, they are easy to put on, go with everything and super comfy. 

10. Weekly Goals

       hang Xmas Lights (yes, that was on my goals last week obviously I didn't accomplish that one) and get more sleep!



Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, it's supposed to rain on Wednesday and Thursday and I am so excited, I love the rain! Copy and Paste the Questionnaire below and leave me a comment with your answers!


 Bye Bye
xoxo Ashley


     
1. Mood
2. What Spring 2013 collection are you most excited for?
3. What is your favorite Christmas Book/Story?
4. Current Nail
5. If you could buy any car, money was no object what would it be?
6. What is your favorite type of nail polish glitter/cream/ shimmer/jelly etc?
7. Current Outfit
8. What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
9.  Uggs, Yay or Nay?
10. Weekly Goals




       

No comments:

Post a Comment