Monday, January 14, 2013

NOTD: L'Oreal Colour Riche Members Only and Julie G Light it up Review and Swatch

Today's NOTD features one of the new Spring 2013 L'Oreal Colour Riche nail polishes. The other was limited edition and may be very hard to find. But don't worry I know of a few that aren't exactly dupes but they are very similar. 


I picked up the entire line of the new L'Oreal Colour Riche Trend Setter collection for Spring 2013 a few weeks ago. There are 6 total shades and I love them all. It's a little early to be wearing bright colorful polish, but I just can't help myself these colors are soooooo pretty. I am especially can't wait to try the purple and the turquoise polishes. 





 L'Oreal Colour Riche Members Only is a bright creamy Fuchsia pink. It is a bit lighter in the bottle than on the nails. This color is really nothing special there are many polishes out there that are very similar. It applies very smooth and is easy to work with. You only need two coats for full coverage. The brush is just your standard everyday nail polish brush, nothing special but it does the job. The overall quality of this polish is very good and it is well worth the $5.99 price tag. I always wait for a BOGO 50% off at RiteAid, CVS, or Walgreens for even better deal, they have them all the time. 

I love this JulieG limited edition polish in Light It Up. It is a multicolored large hex glitter in a clear base. This polish came out for the holidays in a limited edition collection (JulieG polishes are sold exclusively at RiteAid). I am a sucker for glitter polish, but my excitement reaches a whole new level when I see a chunky multi colored glitter like this one. Like all glitter polishes similar to this one, in order to get full coverage you must be patient and take your time when applying it. It took me about 3 coats to get full coverage, making sure i let each coat have plenty of time to dry in between each one. I know that Nicole by OPI, China Glaze and OPI all have a polish VERY similar to this and I'm sure there are even more out there.  



(Outdoor direct sunlight) 


(Outdoor Shade) 


(Indoor Natural Light)

I'll be posting NOTD reviews on all six of the L'Oreal Colour Riche Trend Setter Collection shades in the weeks to come. I have a feeling that I am going to love them all. 

Bye Bye 
xoxo Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment