Sunday, December 9, 2012

Hard Candy Living Doll Baked Blush Review

I found myself wandering around the make-up section of Walmart the other day and I discovered quiet a few fun new things. Since I haven't been to Walmart in.... I can't even remember how long there were tons of new things for me to throw into my shopping cart, especially from Hard Candy since the only place you can find it is Walmart. Here is my review on one of the wonderful new things I found.




This Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll #125 really caught my eye! Living Doll is a bright soft pink with a swirl of peachy/orange in it! There is no glitter in this blush but it does have a nice glowy effect to it, you don't need a highlight with this blush. I am a huge fan of these type of blushes, even though I still always use a highlighter lol. I am a medium skin tone and it is pretty light on me, I don't have to worry about putting too much on and I think that it would look great on lighter skin tones as well.

 (Outdoor Shade)

(Outdoor direct sun) 

 (Indoor natural light)

 (Outdoor direct sunlight)

I've used this blush for the past week and I am really enjoying it, especially on days when I have a really dramatic lip or eye look. I have not tried it wet so I'm not sure how intense the color actually is, let me know if you've tried it out. This blush also has a long wear time and I don't see it fading off for at least 8 hours. That's a huge plus especially with a $6 price tag. I would definitely recommend this blush, it's a keeper. 

Bye Bye
xoxo Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment