Sunday, December 2, 2012

NOTD: L'oreal Colour Riche So Chic! Review

L'oreal has recently released their new holiday collection including a very pretty sparkly nude nail color. Now this is not a color I usually go for, but I really loved the way this color looked in the bottle.


L'oreal Colour Riche So Chic! is a pinky nude with very very fine silver and gold glitter. The glitter is so finely milled that it is more of a shimmery look than a glittery one. Once I applied this to my nails it was much more of a nude color than a pink one. To be honest it was much different than I expected.



It looks a lot pinker in the natural light!




The consistency of this polish was very nice and easy to work with, it is however pretty sheer. It took me 3 coats to get it to full opacity. This is a great color for someone looking for a nude with a little somethin somethin! I usually go for really bright, glittery or dark colors, this was a nice change and I think that the name says it all So Chic! I have seen the L'oreal Diamond Collection display at CVS, RiteAid and Walgreens and the price is around $5. 

Bye Bye
xoxo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment