Monday, November 12, 2012

What is this blog about?

This blog that I am starting right here and right now, is going to be mostly about makeup and nails and other beauty related things. Basically It's a beauty blog! I might talk about other things, who knows we'll just see what happens. I love to paint my nails, I change my polish about every three days, excessive i know but whatever I like the change of scenery! ;) I will be posting a lot of pictures that I take of my nails I'm sure because I already do that all over my Facebook and my Instagram. I wear makeup almost everyday, I'm not one of those girls who can't leave the house without it though.

I have always been a girly girl, I love SPARKLES and glitter! My mom tells me she doesn't know where I came from because I am so different from my two sisters and my mom when it comes to beauty related topics, I guess that you could say I am a bit obsessed. But I am completely OK with it, it's my thing, it's what I'm into! I also love to shop, especially for makeup, but really I think most girls do!


I want a hobby, so let's see how this goes!


2 comments:

  1. hi it's Hanna's roommate from school. i stumbled upon this, and i always feel like a ratchet ass ho so i'm going to be an avid reader of this blog to hopefully get some tips. I'll drag hanna to this site too so she'll get some help that she so desperately needs. i'm asian so i always have trouble with eye makeup cuz i lack eyelids. please help pronto!

    thanks.

    -gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash! Omg I've been hoping you would start a blog! I miss getting beauty advice, and I NEED IT!! Blehh, Colorado winters are harsh and it shows! I'm all dry skinned and pale. Yikes! Could you write something on staying tan (or getting back to being tan...)through the winter?? I'm gonna start my classes soon and I don't want to be a pale, scaly kickboxing instructor! P.s. I love you :))

    ReplyDelete