Sunday, November 25, 2012

Walgreens Haul: New L'oreal Colour Riche Eyeshadows and Sinful Colors Display

I found the new L'oreal Colour Riche eye shadows at Walgreens the other night and I couldn't believe my eyes! Seriously though, I feel like every time a new drugstore product is spotted and other bloggers and YouTube gurus start talking about it I get so excited to find it and try it out myself. Unfortunately for me where I live makes it hard to do that (I don't know why but most things take forever to hit the stores here). :( I am always searching for what feels like forever for new products, so the fact that I found these so fast made my whole day, well night since it was like midnight! 


 I also found some other fun items! My favorite Mouse Herbal Essence Volumizing Mouse, this stuff smells AMAZING (shout out to my friend Jess for introducing this stuff to me). It was on sale for $2.99 and I got $3 back in register rewards, so it was basically free. I picked up the Soho Beauty Sponge for $7.99, this looks like a dupe for the beauty blender and it's less than half the price.

 There was a new Sinful Colors end cap display with a bunch of nail polishes, nail art polishes, lip glosses and best of all GLITTER! The glitter was my fave find of course, they were $1.99 each. I will be doing a review of these once I get a chance to use them. The nail polishes were also $1.99.

Here are some pics of the display







Some of these Sinful Colors are part of their permanent collection and their are also some new ones in here that are most likely limited edition, so if you see one you like you should get it while you can! I saw some of these colors on a different display at RiteAid also.


And here are the L'oreal Colour Riche Eye Shadows...









These are the first two i picked up. The one on the right is 313 Neon Skirt and the one on the left is 105 Rose for Romance. There were 6 quads in the display that I saw at Walgreens. I of course had to go back the next day and I picked up two more. 




And these are the second two that I picked up, the one on the left is 817 So Over It and the one on the right is 211 Blue Haute Couture (love that name).

I have used the L'oreal Colour Riche Eye shadows twice now, I will being doing a review on these shortly, so keep an eye out for that!

Bye Bye
 xoxo Ashley







 

No comments:

Post a Comment