Thursday, November 15, 2012

NOTD (Nail of the day): L'oreal Penthouse Pink

So if you don't already know, I am obsessed with nail polish and painting my nails! I think I paint my nails about every 3 days, sometimes even more often than that. You can think I'm crazy if you want to, I am completely ok with that!



So today my nails are a pretty baby pink color. L'oreal Penthouse Pink is very opaque and that is one of the reasons I love it so much! 



I have been looking for the perfect light pink color like this for years now and, drum roll please...... I think that I finally found it. Another plus is the price tag, it retails for around $5 at the drugstore! There are definitely a lot of colors out there by other brands that are very similar, this isn't one of those really unique colors that have to go out and get. But if you are looking for a good light pink polish I say it's worth a try! I LOVE it!


They look a lot pinker in person than they do in these pictures!


OK! I know that the lighting is horibble on these pics, but it was really cloudy and rainy today so I was having a hard time!

Bye Bye
xoxo Ashley
 




2 comments:

  1. Ooh this really made me so excited! I've been looking for a decent light pink forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Side note...how is your basil plant still thriving this time of year? lol

    ReplyDelete