Saturday, November 17, 2012

TAG: $200 Santa Wish List

Christmas is just around the corner so I thought it would be a great idea to do this tag to get in to the holiday spirit! So one of the blogs that i read on a regular basis is Sam Schuerman and today I saw this post and thought "what a great idea, I'm going to do that" 

Here is my $200 wishlist for Santa! 
(Yes I still believe in Santa!!) ;)

#1 Clarisonic Mia 2 $159.00



(Source: QVC.com)

I have been lusting over this baby for a long time now! I have yet to hear a negative comment about it, I have also never heard anyone say they regret purchasing it or that it is not worth the money!

One thing on my wishlist? I know pretty boring but its a pricey item, so just for the hell of it I am going to show you my alternate wishlist!

#1 Michael Kors MK5557 MadisonTortoise Watch $186 (on Amazon)


(Source: Amazon.com)

HAHAHA I know I know this wishlist is just a short and this item is even more expensive! I think I might actually want this MK watch more than the Clarisonic, however the Clarisonic is a much more practical and useful gift! 

I would love for you all to leave me a comment and tell me what's on your $200 Santa wishlist!

Bye Bye
xoxo Ashley

2 comments: