Monday, November 19, 2012

NOTD: Revlon Rainforest Review



It's been 3 days so you know what that means, new nail polish post! lol I went with Revlon Rainforest with an accent nail in Maybelline Silver Gleam. My nails are looking a bit short and stubby for my liking, unfortunately I broke a nail the other day, I know it was really sad but I'll survive, so of course I had to file them down so they were all the same length!






Revlon Rainforest is a very dark green almost black base with gold and green glitter. This polish is a great consistency, it is very easy to work with and you can get complete full coverage in two coats. This Revlon colorstay nail polishes are very long wearing and doesn't chip. These retail for about $7.99, a bit pricey but definitely worth it. Or you could just wait for them to go on sale which happens quite often at both CVS and RiteAid.


Speaking of chipping! We all know that chunky glitter polishes are guilty of that. Maybelline Color Show Sequins in Silver Gleam however is not. This is one of the best glitter polishes ever! I have tried a few of the other colors form this collection (they are all glitters, hence the name Sequins) and so far they are all just as good! These are limited edition and I found mine at RiteAid for $3.99 each. If you see them and you want them, grab them! There were 8 colors and 2 of each color in the display.





I know that I will be coming back to both these polishes again and again. Especially the Silver Gleam, prepare yourself to see that all the time as my accent nail.

Bye Bye
xoxo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment